Welcome to the official Vietnam Visa site
the Fastest and Cheapest way to get Vietnam entry Visa
With an aim to facilitating Vietnam Visa Online procedure, VietStyleHoliday.com was set up to be an integral part, an assistant and a bridge between Vietnam Immigration Department and international travelers to Vietnam.
A entry visa is required for all foreigner wishing to visit Vietnam except for citizens of countries have signed a bilateral or unilateral visa exemption agreement with Vietnam.
Obtaining Vietnam Visa now is quite simple with a couple of minutes filling the online application, and two working days at the maximum to get your visa ready for entering. The most convenient, secured and cheapest way ever!
GET A VIETNAM VISA ONLINE (Picked up at airport)
GET A VIETNAM VISA CODE (Picked up at embassy)
By yourself at Vietnam Embassy or Consulate
- Documents need to prepare: Passport (6 months’ validity), full-filled visa application form, 02 photos(4×6) and probably some others required by Embassy/Consulate.
- You should go directly to Vietnam embassy or Consulate in your country to get visa approval /Or you can send your documents follow with a stamped, self-addressed enverlope to Vietnam embassy or Consultate. The reply will be returned by post.
Generally, it is relatively easy to extend the visa for your longer stay in Vietnam at present through a travel agency. Renewal for the first time may cost you about 25-30$ (including a handling fee) and takes 03 working days to process (Monday to Friday).
The maximum period you can ask for is 30 days and it costs the same whether you ask for 1 day or 30 days. A second 10-day extension is possible at a cost of around $35-40. For this second extension you will be asked to show an air ticket dated after the expiry of your visa.
- Not more than 30 days: for citizens of Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Brunei, and Laos.
- Not more than 15 days: for citizens of South Korea, Japan, Russia, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland.
- No visa required for travel less than 90 days or several visits within 6 months: Citizens of France holding valid diplomatic or official passports.
- No Vietnam entry visa required for travel less than 60 days: APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies.
- No visa required for Vietnamese overseas less than 90days staying if holding Vietnam visa exemption certificate.
Hereunder is our Service fees and Stamping fees (price per person):
|Type of visa||Normal (3-4 days)||Urgent (1-2 days)||Stamping fee|
|1 pax||2-3 pax||4-5 pax||6-9 pax||10 upward|
|Single entry||01 month||$20||$18||$16||$14||$12||plus $10||$25|
|03 months||$30||$28||$26||$24||$22||plus $10||$25|
|06 months||$38||$36||$34||$32||$30||plus $10||$100|
|Multiple entry||01 month||$30||$28||$26||$24||$22||plus $20||$50|
|03 months||$40||$38||$36||$34||$32||plus $20||$50|
|06 months||$45||$43||$41||$39||$37||plus $20||$100|